This program may be right for you if...
- You have diabetes, pre-diabetes, PCOS, metabolic syndrome, fatty liver, are overweight or obese, or if you want to avoid diabetes and blood sugar problems.
- You are motivated to learn as much as you can about how to control and regulate your blood sugar, and take action to prevent or manage diabetes naturally.
- You want to understand diabetes from A to Z, including the benefits and risk of the major diabetes medication, and what the evidence shows regarding supplements.
- You are proactive, and want a comprehensive diabetes managment program to help you with your diet, physical activity, and lifestyle plan to normalize blood sugar.
- You are looking for a step-by-step action plan, including nutrition, exercise, stress management, supplementation, goal setting, and problem solving.
The Diabetes Essentials program is designed to help you learn as much as you can about how to manage diabetes and control your blood sugar so that you can protect your health from complications, such as blindness, heart attack, stroke, dementia, nerve pain, sexual dysfunction, kidney failure, and amputation.
Following the information shared in this program can help you to reduce or eliminate medications by achieving better blood sugar control.
You'll learn how to properly evaluate nutritional supplements so you STOP wasting money on expensive, ineffective pills, and you can benefit from the nutrients, compounds, and herbs that have been shown to work through scientifc studies.
This program will give you a step-by-step plan to understand why your blood sugar is high, test and monitor your condition, set effective goals and create a plan, and use the strategies that have been shown to work best to improve your glucose, and conquer diabetes and pre-diabetes.
Get access to all 10 video modules, full transcripts, a comprehensive program manual, audio mp3 files, and an impressive bonus package, plus... free ongoing access to our online community, 3 months of group coaching support with Dr. Mowll, and a digital buddy pass for you to share the program with a friend or family member!